Monday, September 8, 2008

YAY For Weekends!

After Cleveland we headed back up to the shore to finish out the rest of the week at the beach house. The ocean was crazy rough because of all the hurricanes that are happening. Hanna was the one that affected us the most. So my nan family and I got back to Princeton Friday afternoon and I was so ready to hangout with all my friends and not have to worry about any work. So, Alana, Bobby, and I got together and we went out to dinner at this Mexican restaurant that was in the ghetto part of Princeton. Every town has to have one. But that just means that the food is going to be really good. HaHa. It was not a good night for my friend Bobby. I spilled salsa on his pants through the crack between the table. I spilled my glass of water on him and the glass actually broke, and Alana was trying to be nice and box up his left over food and the dirty spoon flew at him. To say the least we were laughing the whole dinner. Maybe not Bobby. Haha. We then meet up with some other people and went bowling tell around midnight. Then it went back to just being the 3 of us. I guess we can be called, “The Three Amigos’” We headed to Alana’s house to watch a movie. Alana is a nanny as well but she has the whole down stairs of the house to herself so her house is the place to be. It was a greatly needed after a month of non stop work, amazing night fallowed be a crazy, stormy, rainy day. Oh yes, on Sunday i received my first calling ever. I am a ward missionary. Go out with the missionaries and help them teach and i make sure that they have a place to eat dinner when needed. I'm basically there assistant. I'm both excited and nervous about it. But I'm positive that this is what i need to do. Who knows..maybe it will make me want to to go on my own mission to a cool place like Scotland or Australia.

1 comment:

Heather said...

Funny story at the Mexican restaurant! I think a mission to a cool place would be pretty awesome. I'm sure your brothers would be excited!!! It was nice to see you this past week. We were all glad you could come out for the funeral. I wish you could have stayed longer, but it was great to see you no matter how short! Now I miss you even more....I got a teaser, having you here! Keep up the great work out there and we'll see you after Christmas!
Big Hugs and Kisses,
Heather