Tuesday, July 1, 2008

A New Start

So, this is all new to me but I decided that I would give it I try. Thanks to the nudge of a sister-in-law. I’m glad she did. I have been curious about this whole blogging thing and with her help I’m doing it.

On May 29th I moved from my nice comfortable haven. A place where is was in my own routine everyday. It may not have been an exciting one , but it was comfortable. I would go to work, come home and chill with my niece Shandi and my nephew Shane tell my friend Joe was ready to play. Or I should say “hang out” for himJ We would rent movies and come up with some sort of new food dish. We are both pretty amazing cooks if I may say so. I had my family close by whenever I needed them.

Now I am living on the opposite side of the country, Princeton NJ. as a nanny. I am totally out of my comfort zone in every way possible but I am learning to love it out here. The area is sooo beautiful! Everywhere you look as green. But with green comes the bugs..that’s not fun. I have net some great people out here and I know will be amazing friends in the end. My nanny family is so nice in so many ways. But there are something’s I’m still trying to get used to with them. I think over time that I will love it even more here. So my end goal is to make this my second comfortable haven and make a new routine here. I believe I am about half way there now.

1 comment:

Jonny said...

that is reely cool. i like the picture of gorge washington crossing the delaware river it is reely cool.and the picture of you and the delaware river.