Sunday, October 19, 2008

Falling Leaves


Princeton is so beautiful this time of year. Well, so far every season I have been here has been very pretty. But fall is amazing! Whenever I’m driving I’m always thinking to myself, “I wish so and so could see this” (you can just put your name in there) There are so many trees here. Especially where I live. I’m driving through a little forest everyday to get home. But sense there are so many trees, the pile of leaves are huge! I tried taking a picture with my phone but it does not do it justice. They are lining the streets in my neighborhood. The piles are easily 6 or 7 feet high and go on forever. The color of the trees is pretty darn incredible too. The orange, brown, red, yellow, there like the colors I would want at my wedding some day:)

So this last Saturday, I took Hunter to Hebrew school. I actually watched him all day which was a first to me but I liked it. So anyways, I found the temple where his school was and dropped him off. It’s in New Brunswick and that area is a little ghetto. It’s kind of like the small dirty parts of New York. I had like 2 hours to kill while he was in school, so I went to a Barns and Noble..Is that how you spell it? Anyways, I was looking for some new books to read. I was not going to buy them just find some and write them down so I can go to the library and check them out. I looked at some by Nicholas Sparks and Clare Naylor. I’m very excited to go get them so I can read them. Reading is my new thing. It’s so nice to have a book to pull out whenever you need something to do. Or if you are waiting somewhere by yourself. The next book I actually plan on reading is,” The Other Bolyin Girl” It’s the story of King Henry 8th and his wives. Its 900 hundred pages so it will take me a little longer but that’s fine. Back to My story now. After the book store I went to Panera for a cup of French onion soup and to do a little reading. When it was finely time to pick Hunter up a throw everything away but when I tossed my water glass in it bounced off the edge and the ice flew at this mans head who was sitting at his tabled, minding his own business. I was so mortified and embarrassed that this happened. I just said I am so so sorry and I left before he could really reply. I’m sure my face was bright red.

The rest of the days was pretty layed back. I got Hunter some Mic Dees on the drive home . When we got there we played basket ball and some bored games. Watched a movie and did some computer games. He took a nap which I was very excited about because sometime he will not fall asleep but I had a head ache and wanted to sleep myself. I talked to Joe over Skype which always makes even the best day grander. Hunter and I ordered some pizza and watched Jeopardy. I put him to bed and that was the end of my nigh. It was my time to relax and I sure love to do that.

3 comments:

Chess said...

Those are some beautiful pictures! I'm glad you have a good time there in Jersey!

Alana said...

I'm jealous of your pictures!! I've been telling myself to take pictures and now a lot of trees are already bare!!

Jason & Shannon said...

Oh my goodness! I love that you have a blog! Yay! Sooo cute!